Procurement plan and standard costs. The concept of planning
Methods of procurement planning and standard costs
In this plan, direct material and other regulatory costs are included in the cost of sales. Procurement planning and standard costs - this is the planning of the price for 36 months (standard horizon of business planning) of regulatory and other direct costs - including taxes, procurement schedules and stock of finished products. Therefore, in the form of editing, in addition to price planning, you must specify the consumption per unit of product (s), procurement schedule (if the type of costs is "material") and insurance stock.
☛ Note that in this plan, instead of quantity, the consumption per unit of product is indicated, that is, the amount (consumption) is calculated by the program - depending on the need, taking into account the consumption and stock of the finished product.
The result of planning is displayed in the "built-in" tables (Grid). The input of price data into the table can be - as usual editing of the table data, and using special planning tools.
At the first stage, when all the data on procurement and costs are indicated, calculations are used at the plan level. After the final completion of the plan editing, the final calculation is performed. Data on VAT and calculations for the inventory of finished goods are activated in the table only after the final calculations.
After the planning of all costs has been completed, it is necessary to perform the final calculation: "Data → Calculate → "Procurement Plan"
". Same thing - F9
In general, procurement planning includes:
- Create a directory of "materials and standard costs."
- Create a "procurement and standard cost" plan table.
- Planning of standard costs, including costs for materials and components:
- Price planning (data entry or use of special planning tools).
- Settings of seasonality factors.
- Construction of forecast trends and trends in exchange rates.
- Settings of moving average parameters.
- The method of adjusting price fluctuations.
- The method of smoothing short-term fluctuations.
- Short-term forecasts based on moving average models.
- Indicate the amount of consumption per unit of product (or products).
- Settings the purchasing schedule (only for material costs).
- Planning of the insurance stock of materials (only for material costs).
Applied and recommended procedures and functions
- If you deleted some data by mistake or performed the action, causing damage to data, exit the program without saving: "Main menu → Project file → quit without saving".
- If you exit the program, save the changes: "Main menu → Project file → Save" (or Ctrl+S). Or use the program exit with saving.
- Periodically back up the data: "Main menu → Project file → Save and backup" or Ctrl+Shift+S. File project saved in the folder "backup", the project name will display date and time of saving. To restore the file, just copy it in system folder («BPlanExpress»).
- If you have several projects (or calculation options), create a template file and, starting a new project, open the template file where your settings or preliminary project calculations are saved, select the menu item: "Main menu → Project file → To create a new project". This will shorten the development time of projects.
☛ Note that a new project is created in the system folder ("BPlanExpress"), which opens by default.
- Complete the final calculation: "Main menu → Data → Calculate". Same - F9.
- Clear table (reset values): "Main menu → Data → Clear table".
- Delete the table (delete all data and settings of the table settings): "Main menu → Data → Delete table".
- Clear the string (reset value): "Context menu (right mouse button) → Clear line."
- Translit: "Main menu → Settings → Translit text tables". Select the translation language.
- Export: "Main menu → Reports → Export to Excel". In the same place - export to Word.
- Financial and investment analysis. Settings parameters of project performance indicators:"Main menu → Settings → Investment analysis".
- Quick graph: "Context menu (right mouse button) → Graph of a line." Before the call, place the cursor anywhere in the row with the desired data. See also «Preparation of reports and business plans. Graphics».